Sunday, March 22, 2009

Vitamin Water! Free!


Today me and my boys headed to Fry's to get stuff for dinner! For a while we have been collecting coupons for Vitamin Water! They are on sale 10/$10. We had coupons for $.50, which doubled to $1, making them free! I recently learned that there was a coupon in a free magazine, so we were able to swipe some up. Our oldest son is my "Partner In Crime" (PIC) and he is AWESOME at getting me rainchecks, blinkies and coupons. He found a stash of these magazines and he ripped them out for me while we shopped. All together we had 30 coupons, but 2 accidently got ripped in half, so I will need to tape those for the next trip to Fry's. We got 28 for free today! Wooohooo! A couple of them didn't make it to the table for the photo, they were taken by the "Vitamin Water Monster"! LOL
My boy's drink these non-stop, so to get them for free or cheap is a treat for us, these types of drinks I will pay full price for, but always look for a sale or coupon! We rotate Gaterade, Powerade, Vitamin Water and Life Water. Luckily, one or the other is always on sale, and I usually have a coupon!
Another trip is due here in the next day or so... have to hunt down more coupons!

No comments:

Post a Comment