Sunday, March 22, 2009

Free Toilet Paper!!

Toilet Paper! You gotta have it! Now, this is a portion of some of the toilet paper I have picked up along the way for FREE! I have BOTH my bathrooms stocked with toilet paper and I even found some in the garage this weekend that I totally forgot about. I don't think I have "paid" for toilet paper in 8 months. I have stocked up on the Cottonelle TP at Fry's every time I have coupons! The Scott TP went on sale a few months ago at Albies, so I picked up a case of that for Free! My family is not picky with toilet paper, so this is awesome! I use to be a TP Snob, but after 3 kids, mortgage, car payment etc.... some things you just learn to let go! LOL. The cool thing about these TP is that they come with the "Box Tops" on the package, so it is a Win-Win situation in a few months, when my son starts collecting them for school! Whoohoo. I also was told that people actually pay for "box tops" on ebay. I doubt I will ever sell them, since my son needs them for school. I just thought that was crazy that someone would actually purchase them, but hey... to each their own. (On a competitive note, I'd probably purchase them too, if my son was gonna win a contest or something! LOL)
I had a lot more coupons for the Cottonelle TP, but lost them in my coupon folder a couple weeks ago, so now the only coupons I have left will cost me $.50 a pack... I am holding out that another "good" coupon... I am happy I have the stockpile I have now, very thankful!
TP, you gotta have it... and I got it Free! Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment