Sunday, March 22, 2009

Super Cheap Pull Ups!

I really scored on Pull Ups last week! First I need to thank my family and friends who helped me with coupons! THANK BUNCHES! There were Printable coupons for Huggies for $5 and $3 online. The problem was it only allowed you to print 2 times, so I sent an email out to all my peeps and they really came through! Huggies were on sale for $6.99 at Albertsons, but I tried "price matching" at Walmart for the first time and eventually ended up with 12 pks of Pullups and 4 pks of diapers for $1.99 each. (We took a bunch of them to daycare for KoKo to use)
Now I did run into a little problem at first, I couldn't find Size 5 or 6! They were sold out! So I bought sizes they had and then went back 3 different times to exchange for a bigger size. The coupons worked, and when I noticed the Pull ups were $6.99 too, Customer service allowed me to do a fair trade and get them. So in the end it really was an awesome trip! Luckily my youngest boy can wear generic and name brand diapers, so I would buy what ever was the cheapest! Now we have name brand diapers and pullups! Woot! Let's hope that we can get this one potty trained before we run out of pullups! Cause I don't know if I can find another deal as good as this! I did a price check and the pull ups ran about $11 a pack!

*sorry about the picture, couldn't get it to flip/rotate! You get the picture...



No comments:

Post a Comment