Thursday, March 19, 2009

Garnier at Walgreens....Last week


Hello... Here is a picture of some of the Garnier that I recently picked up at Walgreens. All these products were either FREE or I made $.81 for everyone I pulled off the shelf! Now, I know this is a lot of product, but I don't plan on keeping it all... Considering I have no room for it! I am going to make a big basket full of product that will be raffled or auctioned off for the March Of Dimes. And the rest I will either sell to friends or give them to people who help me build my coupon stash! On this table were 115 products, I still had 45 more in my van and some more under my bathroom sink! I will keep a lot of the product like gel, hairspray and mousse, cause I use those, but as far as Shampoo and conditioner.... those are as good as sold!
I did run into a little snag while attempting to purchase this time around. This isn't the first time Walgreen's has had a sale where I could make money or get it for free. So to my surprise when I tried to "clear the shelves" at my Walgreens, they put a limit of 3 per customer! WHAT? Then two days later, they put a limit of 1 per customer! I was upset, especially when my favorite cashier got lippy with me. Now, for everyone who REALLY knows me, it really doesn't take much to get me all in a tiffy, especially when I know I am right... haha! So yes, I got in a tiffy and I marched out of there with 1 product. And if you REALLY know me, you know that I don't understand the word "No" or "let me"... If I want something I am gonna get it one way or another and smile on the way out. As the result... looky at my picture! I got everything except the smaller sized Conditioner last week! YUP! There is no stopping me... ha ha
Now one thing I have learned in my adventures in couponing, is that sometimes you have nice cashiers, then you have others who think you are ripping off the stores... Then you have some that act like police or CSI... One tip that I take from my friend Katherine, is to "Stand your ground"... I do. At first, I was actually a little intimidated by mean cashiers... now I just put on the SUPER COUPON DIVA face and I coupon!!! ha ha
More pictures to come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment