Sunday, March 22, 2009

Huggies Wipes!!!

Here is a picture of some of the Huggies Wipes I have left. I got all of these FREE! At one point, I had nearly 300 boxes of wipes! I haven't purchased wipes in 8+ months! I did sell A LOT of my wipes on Craigslist, consignment sale, Yard sale and the Stork exchange for $2 a box! I have also given away wipes to pregnant friends and family. I also found a stash of 20+ boxes of wipes in my garage this weekend too! (It was like Spring Cleaning with a kick!) I still have "rainchecks" for these at an awesome price, so I may pick up some more, when I get a hold of a lot of Huggies coupons. I have dear friends at work and family who always clip coupons for me, so it won't be long. I still have one more in "pull ups" so I am hoping that all these wipes will last until he gives in and uses the potty! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment