Sunday, April 26, 2009

Shopping at Fry's ....




It has been a while since I have really shopped for deals... I need to be more proactive...

Today I was on a mission to get some things at Fry's. I take my oldest son with me in case I ran into any coupon nazi's at the checkout lanes...
I grabbed 16 pkgs of Angel Soft toilet paper, 3 boxes of Ziplock bags, 20 bottles of Powerade, 30 bottles of Honest Tea/Drinks and 1 orange juice for FREE! Yep!
I paid $1.61 in tax for the toilet paper and ziplock bags... I hate Tax! But $1.61 is nothing for all of this on my table...
Luckily, my favorite cashier was on duty, so I had no problems cashing out! Whooohooo...
I have some more of the Honest Tea coupons left, so I will most likely have to journey out in a couple days to get more, as drinks never last long in this house! I also have a lot of powerade coupons too, so I will be grabbing a lot more of these as well!
With all the money I saved... $124.00 with coupons and sale prices... we bought some Sonic for lunch!
(My son Jack Jack wanted to be in the picture and you can catch a glimpse of my husband "Peace sign" at the top of the photo.... we were eating lunch!)

1 comment:

  1. I hope you don't mind! I linked you on the right side of my blog under the Arizona Blogs. We can all help each other out.

    ReplyDelete